Italian furniture is the dream of almost any person, so the demand for it will never end. Why is this vaunted furniture so good? You can talk endlessly about its quality, original design, and sophisticated elegance, but what is unique about it?
Advantages of Italian furniture
- Italian furniture manufacturers offer a vast selection of designs to suit every taste. After all, you can choose options with gloss and luxury or choose calm, gentle ones. There are classic design solutions, and there are also modern avant-garde ones.
- The highlight of the Italian manufacturer is the emphasis on the natural beauty of the wood, emphasizing it with the help of sanding and other techniques. Therefore, the products are made of expensive and beautiful varieties of wood.
- The use of only suitable materials that undergo careful processing allows you to make the Italian furniture set robust, environmentally friendly, and durable. Exquisite fabrics add a special charm and sophistication.
- It is ergonomic and extremely comfortable. Designers develop it for both spacious rooms and modern homes that do not involve huge spaces.
- Such Italian furniture is very comfortable; the latest technologies create it so that you get only pleasure when using it.
- It organically fits into the design, while all other interior details do not fade against its background. And rightly so, because one element should not absorb all the attention. The interior becomes holistic, while such detail will certainly make it exclusive.
What to look for when buying furniture
- When buying, you need to ask the seller for certificates of conformity for products. They must indicate the location of the factory (Italy), that is, the address of the production facilities. But if the cabinet is made in the nearest basement, of course, there will be no marks in the document. However, many fraudsters have learned to forge not only furniture but also documents. Therefore, if, at first glance, everything is fine with the documents, you need to continue checking.
- Pay attention to the furniture with a full production cycle in Italy and not in other countries. The too-low price of furniture can be a cause for real concern. Do not succumb to the influence of the unnecessarily low price of furniture. You must understand that real Italian furniture cannot be cheap. The price of Italian furniture includes the cost price, the seller’s markup, customs costs, and transportation. But the delivery of furniture, for example from China, of course, is much cheaper. In the salons engaged in the sale of Italian furniture, there must be a guarantee for all products. Warranty conditions must apply to both complete headsets and individual products.
- The store should tell you where the Italian furniture is produced, what technologies, and its features. You must be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules of caring for textile, leather, and wood elements. Alternatively, you can also inquire about branded product catalogs. You should be provided with high-quality printed products with color pictures, normal descriptions. If you are provided with any nondescript brochures or even photocopies, quickly leave the store. Don’t waste time buying a fake.
- All reputable factories provide their representatives with samples of materials from which furniture is made. Therefore, a request to provide a piece of solid wood or a sample of fittings should not cause a storm of emotions in the seller. As a purchaser, you have the right to do an excellent job of researching the cut.
Italians can turn furniture into a piece of art. You will find a huge selection of upholstered furniture from Italy that can please every taste. Having once tried what Italian furniture is, you will undoubtedly fall in love with it.